Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Priceless Artwork

Illustrated by Miss Monica


This has to be one of the sweetest things I have ever received in my life. My adorable goddaughter, Monica, drew this for me last week when I was in Madrid. It is a picture of Oscar, me (holding our new baby!), her older sister (Sandra), and herself.

I love how I am holding the baby and that the girls are wearing dresses and Oscar is in pants. And, I like how we are different heights according to age. I am fascinated about how a child's mind works. She did such a good job and I know she put a lot of love and effort into it.

The best part of all is that, in her eyes, she already sees me as a mother :)

2 comments:

Rosa said...

Acabo de entrar (hacía mucho que no lo hacía), y me he emocionado. No sabía que Mónica te hubiera hecho este dibujo, y me parece precioso (que va a decir su madre!!!!). Esta noche se lo enseño que le hará mucha ilusión.
Besos.

Elizabeth said...

La verdad es que me encanto. Tengo que buscar un marco donde lo puedo meter porque es algo que quiero guardar. Ella hizo uno para mi y otro igual para Oscar y lo metio en su cama como sorpresa. Ella tiene un gran corazon.

Me hizo mucha ilusion tambien como Sandra se ponia la mano encima de mi tripa. Tenia muchas ganas de sentirla mover y era muy carinosa conmigo. Nuestra hija va a tener mucha suerte de tener dos primas tan ricas como ellas.