Monday, June 15, 2009

Picnic in the Park

We had really nice weather here in London this weekend and Oscar and I had a picnic in the park. It was so much fun! I packed chicken cutlet sandwhiches, chips, and cokes. Later, we had ice cream from a small shop in the park. Just lovely!

While I was in a tank top, my little sweater wasn't far away. (You can see Oscar is in long sleeves.) It would get really warm when the sun was out, but when it hid behind a cloud, it was a little chilly. I am not complaining, though. I think summer has finally arrived!

I am awful at taking pictures but somehow I caught this adorable picture of Oscar. I love it! He is such a cutie pie :)

2 comments:

Natasha said...

i so love reading your blog posts, Miss E! i hope you guys are loving London. :)

Elizabeth said...

natty! it is so good to hear from you ... i miss you! besides a few minor hiccups, london is great. i hope to stick with my blog to keep everyone posted on our adventures. everyday there seems to be an adventure here :)