Monday, June 8, 2009

Back in the Saddle

And it feels good! Today was my first day back at the gym after about two months of only going when I could squeeze it in between travel and the move. I have to admit that while living in Madrid I was quite the gym rat. Fisico was my happy place. Great facility, amazing instructors, and a great group of friends. I hung out there quite often but, unfortunately, I had to say good bye and turn in my key last week. A sad day. But, now, I am a member of Fitness First – Baker Street. While it’s no Fisico, I think it deserves a fair chance.

Still no pics of the flat. No gold star for me, I know. But to hold you over (and not to post another pic-les post), here are a few pics from our trip to London last October. At the time, we had no idea that London would later become our home. Oddly enough, we had better weather in October than we are having now in June!


1 comment:

Veronica Maria said...

ironic that "baker street" is in the name. that's the name of a bar at home...this may be a sign...just sayin;)