Friday, May 15, 2009

Citizen of the World

I had to change the subhead of my blog to say "Citizen of the world" since I am no longer an "American in Madrid". This long past-due post is coming to you from London, England, our new home.

Oscar had the opportunity to do a one to two year rotation in London with his job and we decided it might be fun. We haven't been in the same place for more than two years straight. And, since we just passed a year and a half mark in Madrid, I guess I shouldn't have been surprised that we would be on the move - yet again! We are getting pretty good at it!

I really thought our next move would be back to Dallas, closer to my family. But, God had another plan for us. And, I am sure it will be a good one! We just moved into our first flat. We are officially grown ups with our own bills to pay and everything. Can you believe it?! I can't.

So, stay tuned for more on our lives as Brits.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ERDM,

Is that really you? This is a former Burson Person who has been looking for you ever since I heard you left the country.

Find me in LinkedIn (SPW).

Talk to you soon.