Friday, June 13, 2008

Random Act of Kindness

As many of you know, Oscar and I are living at my in-laws. They are at the beach this week and Oscar and I have had the house to ourselves. I noticed that the refrigerator needed a good scrub so I decided to clean it for them. When cleaning the fridge, I recommend doing it in sections. For example, I took out the vegetable drawer, threw out anything past due, scrubbed the drawer in the sink, wiped down that section inside the fridge, and then put the drawer back in filled only with good veggies. I find this method to work well so you don´t get overwhemled. Also, this way you never end up with the fridge in a hundred pieces in your kitchen and not know how to put it back together. (It happens, believe me!) As I was cleaning, I remembered how much I appreciated it when my mom did it for me when she came to visit when Oscar and I were living in Boadilla. I am sure this will be a nice surprise for my in-laws when they get home.

1 comment:

Alison said...

What a sweet daughter-in-law you are!