Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Mighty Mowers Box Lunch

When I went home for my mom´s 60th birthday in April, which was a blast, I had the pleasure of making lunch for the Mighty Mowers crew. Mighty Mowers is my brother Chris´landscaping business - the best lawn care service you can get within a 50 mile radius of Corinth! The truth is his business is an inspiration to any entrepreneuar and one that I truly admire. They are really hard workers so I knew I needed to make a hearty lunch that was easy to eat. So I went for triple decker sandwhiches, chips, and chocolate chip cookies (previously made by my mom).

The sandwiches were made with Mrs. Bairds white bread (toasted), ham, roast beef, pastrami, colby-jack cheese, lettuce, tomato (with salt, pepper, and olive oil), mustard and mayonaise. Delicious! One sandwich wasn´t enough, though. So the next day I made them again, but two sandwiches each. They were delivered in brown paper bags with Mighty Mowers and a little sun drawn on the front. The best part of all was the crew was so very appreciative - a little love goes a long way :) Good luck this summer guys!

1 comment:

Ekin Nazli said...

nice blog:)
greetings from istanbul