Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Up Close and Personal

After two weeks of making her debut, Siena Munoz has caught the eye and hearts of everyone she meets. In such a short time, she has already made an impact on the paparrazi (i.e. Oscar) and loves to have her picture taken. Many have seen her in pictures and some have even met her in person; but most have not. So we took a few minutes to sit down with Siena in her London flat to see what she thinks of the outside world.

Name: Siena Munoz
Age: 17 days
Profession: Full time baby, part time entertainer

So what do you think of the outside world?
Well, I'm not going to lie to you. At first, I wasn't too impressed and I did what I could to get back in my warm, cozy quarters. I would curl up on my mom's chest and assume the fetal position but there was no way of making my way back inside. I tried sleeping all day and staying up all night to break the parents but they were tough and just loved on me anyway. After a couple of weeks, I have to say that I am taking a liking to this new world and think I will stay around.

What does a typcial day look like for you?
I am going through a growth spurt so I have started feeding every three hours. Sometimes every two. Feeds, diaper changes, and naps, pretty much make up my day. I love it when my daddy comes home and plays with me. He is really funny and lets me stay up as late as I want with him.

You are looking quite healthy these days with those nice chubby cheeks and rolls around your arms and legs. What is your excercise secret?
My mom is really good at getting me out for walks in my pram. We have a couple of routes that we take through Regent's Park. They also got me some in-home excercise equipment - a play mat and a swing - but I get bored pretty fast on them. I lasted almost ten minutes on the swing yesterday so I guess I am making progress. Just staying awake between feeds is a workout enough for me.

Any nicknames yet?
Yes, my mom likes to call me "Squeakers". It turns out that I make some pretty funny noises when I sleep. Most of them she likes but she doesn't like it when I make grunting noises.

Favorite foods?
I am on a liquid diet - just milk. I like long, leisurely meals so I spread out my feeds over at least an hour even though I may only get a good 15-20 minutes of feeding. Sometimes I doze off in between courses, but I look so cute that my mom can't get impatient with me.

Now for the lightening round:

Best diaper changer: Daddy
Best burper: Grandma
Best feeder: Mommy
Favorite place to be: Curled up on anyone's chest
Favorite colors: Pink and brown (that's all I have!)

Siena resides with her parents in London. She will be doing a world tour this summer, starting with Madrid in May and heading to Texas in June. She is definitely going places!

3 comments:

Veronica Maria said...

Cute:)

Alison said...

I love this! Siena sounds just precious. I can't wait for the world tour this summer!

Laura Carter said...

Adorable! I love the interview w/ Siena I can just see her on the cover of Vogue!