Tuesday, April 20, 2010

This is the life!

I'm just relaxing and hanging out with mommy today. I had a really good night's rest and only got up once at 3am to feed. A half hour later, I was already back in bed and fast asleep. Mommy was so proud of me! I must've been worn out from yesterday's trip to the grocery store and walk in the park.

I am taking my morning snooze now but pretty soon I will be up and ready to feed again. It is another nice Spring day in London so we are going to head out to run some errands before the Health Visitor comes this afternoon to check on me. I have to say things are going pretty well for me :)

PS - My outfit says "Thank Heaven for Little Girls". Isn't that the truth! :)

2PS - I laughed today during my morning feeding. Not a gas bubble smile but a true laugh from the belly. I know you think it is too early for this but it's true. I actually did it for the first time the second week I was born - my mom and grandmother couldn't believe it. I'm just a happy baby, I guess :)

1 comment:

Alison said...

She is beautiful! Oh my goodness, I can't wait to meet her.