Friday, November 20, 2009

A Great Visit!

Oscar's sister, Rosa, and her husband, Pedro, came to visit us a couple of weeks ago. I am just now getting around to posting pictures of our weekend because our camera is broken and I had to get them from Pedro. (Did you know that you can copy pictures off of Facebook? I didn't. Don't know if I like that ... )

Anyway, we had such a lovely time with them. It was Pedro's first time in London so everything was new and exciting. The weather wasn't that great but it helped to make it feel a little more like London :) We tried out a few new restaurants while they were here and they are ones that we would love to go back to.

The best part of the visit was that we got to see them. Even though Spain is close by, I haven't been since July and I was missing Oscar's family. We had a change in our Christmas travel plans so I won't be able to see them then either. I am really glad that they were able to come when they did. They promise to come back with their two adorable daughters, Sandra and Monica, this Spring after the baby is born. We can't wait!

A view at night of the River Thames from the OXO tower.

A classic London shot.

On the tube on the way to the Notting Hill market.

In front of Parliament.

1 comment:

Rosa said...

Gracias por tus bonitas palabras, nosotros también lo pasamos fenomenal. Estamos deseando volver, y más que nosotros Sandra y Mónica que os echan mucho de menos y desde ayer están emocionadas con que van a tener una primita. La cuidarán como si fuera una hermana.