Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Fabulous Fall

I always love how my mom decorates for the seasons at home. It is so nice to come home and see little pumpkins around the house this time of year. I decided that our flat needed a visit from the Fall Fairy. I am in a phase where "less is more" so I just wanted a little something to make the house feel more like Fall. Also, Oscar comes back from Madrid tonight so I thought it would be nice surprise to come home to a little Fall table decoration that smells absolutely delicious ... Pumpkin Spice! This is just what I was looking for :)

1 comment:

Rosa said...

Recuerda que tus cuñados vamos el 23 de octubre. Lo digo por la fabulosa decoración y las estupendas comidas que preparas. Mil gracias por las coockies, entre las niñas y yo nos las comimos esa misma noche, estaban deliciosas!!!. Muchos besos.
Rosa.