Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Siena at 5 Months

Thanks Aunt Angela for my adorable new bow!

Here are some of the things Siena can do at five months:

- Smile for the camera ... I'm serious! She almost poses now when she sees that I'm going to take a picture with the iPhone.

- Roll over. She has been going from back to tummy for some time now but she just started to go from tummy to back.

- Turn the pages in a book. I know this may not sound like much but it demonstrates that she is showing more interest in books. She can recognize (and LOVES) the book "Guess How Much I Love You".

- Eat solid foods. She has tried: rice cereal, apples, pears, sweet potatoes, carrots, zuchinni, swede, and green beans. She's a pretty good eater, which is nice.
- Twirl her "hair" while she takes a bottle. She doesn't really have any hair but she tries. It is so cute! She takes a bottle of forumla now - yeah!
- Laugh and make your heart melt.

1 comment:

Rosa said...

Pero qué guapa es mi sobri!!!!