Friday, August 13, 2010

Been Busy

No more Yaya and grandpa, no more abuelos, no more aunts, uncles and cousins and no more Aunt Angela ... what's a mom to do?!

Try gettiing into a routine, I guess. Siena is about four and half months now and working herself into a routine. She has pretty much mastered the night routine and is getting good about the morning nap. After that, she is pretty unpredictable. We're working on a mid-day or afternoon nap but we're not there yet, which is why I've been a little MIA lately. It's exhausting!

Also, we've been busy getting back into the swing of things after vacation. We're making progress and I hope to get back to blogging as soon as I can. But first I need to write thank you cards, respond to emails and write/call all the people that I think of everyday and can't find the time to catch up with.

In the mean time, I'll post a few pics from our summer :)

No comments: