Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Cookie Kit


While I was at the vineyard, I became very good friends with the ladies that took care of the house. They were so very sweet to me and had the most kindred spirits. I would bring cookies to share with everyone from time to time and they loved them.

So, as a going-away gift, I made them a Cookie Kit complete with American brown sugar, flour, baking soda, and M&Ms. I wrote down the recipe, provided them with measuring cups and spoons, and anything else they would possibly need to make a good cookie. I even labled each item with what it was and how much of it was needed - very practical! Then I wished them luck.

Who knows if they tried to make them or not or even if they turned out ok. I just wanted them to have something to remember me by and to know how much I valued their friendship. I am going to Madrid next week and hope to stop by and see them while I am in town.

No comments: